Thanks for the tips. I used your guide as a basic one. My steps:
1. Used my survey and Google Sketchup(free) to map out my sprinkler head coverage.
2. I decided on popup sprayers, rather than rotor heads. I also decided to used mostly hard PVC and dig full trenches, since I tore out all of my old grass (weeds) and it was WAY cheaper than flexPVC.
I used flex PVC from Lowes to go to heads and any bends. I also bought a $5 backflow preventer that is threaded for spigot threads.
Overall, it went down pretty fast. I tried an electronic timer that was really cool, but it restricted flow so much that I was unable to use it.
Thanks a lot for the tips. I have never used PVC and have never done anything like this before.
* * item2.1
# # item2.1
Welcome! OmniNerd's content is generated by nerds like you. Learn more.